Από Minecraft Wiki
December 17, 2012
1.4.6-pre is the pre-release for 1.4.6.
Changes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Added an option to toggle touchscreen mode
- When a player hits another player from far away with bow it makes a high pitched sound
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Fixed mouse wrongly positioned in fullscreen
From released versions before 1.4.6
- MC-429 – When a bat flies through the water, it gets stuck, and it will stay stuck
- MC-679 – Water splash sound gets overridden by other sounds
- MC-756 – Player not shown in actual location after breaking boat
- MC-833 – Lost Inventory Items
- MC-971 – Mis-identified server version
- MC-1005 – Fresh install of 1.4.2 on fresh install of OSX 10.6.8 hangs
- MC-1347 – Items do not "update looks" when stacked on ground
- MC-1348 – Dropped items only auto-stack when moving, not when going through portals
- MC-1599 – File Handle leak in RegionFileCache (MCP)
- MC-1734 – Duplicating Sand/Gravel/Dragon Egg still works with tweaks to an existing design
- MC-1883 – Destroying a Jukebox NPE&Kick
- MC-1957 – Minecraft graphics messed up
- MC-2442 – Redstone Directional Bug
- MC-2568 – Ghost block bug
- MC-2610 – Game Freezes At The Start Of A Previously Saved Game
- MC-2622 – Cannot modify the Render Distance setting - Stays at "Far" regardless of changes.
- MC-2673 – Shift-Clicking smelted ores out of furnace cause minor visual bug
- MC-2712 – I cannot look around while walking or running unless I jump first. It happens on whatever gamemode I play.
- MC-2747 – Minecraft client crashs when connection times out
- MC-2873 – Minecarts disappearing
- MC-2879 – Error 50% of the time I try to join my server.
Failed to login: Error
- MC-2904 – Zombie Pig Knockback Stunlocks Iron Golem's Defeating their intended purpose
- MC-3122 – Cannot Change Texture Packs!
- MC-3255 – blaze fire ball crash
- MC-3280 – Some textures appear as dark terrain.png images
- MC-3346 – Minecraft crashing every time I get on for a little while
- MC-3632 – Game only loads the chunk I'm currently standing on when I log in. Then freezes and crashes. I have attached the bug report.
- MC-3860 – Client Crashes when underground near piston and redstone machine
- MC-3899 – Skeletons will come close to attacker
- MC-3934 – Particle overload when returning from AFK
- MC-3988 – Slime Audio BUg
- MC-4432 – Mine Cart Off track and into Walls
- MC-4784 – Skeletons not retaliating to Iron Golems/Wolves
- MC-4792 – minecraft crashed, exception world
- MC-4829 – Game client gets stuck on 'building terrain' screen
From the 1.4.6 snapshots
- MC-4644 – Mobs running in circles and not jumping when chasing/running away
From the same version
- MC-4872 – Crash when shot by skeleton