1.8.4 is an update to Minecraft which was released on April 17, 2015 to fix various exploits and important security vulnerabilities, as well as some other minor issues. 1.8.4 is compatible with 1.8 – 1.8.3 servers.
Changes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Player head skins can no longer be loaded from arbitrary servers.
- They must now be loaded from the official Mojang servers.
- Player head skin files are now required to be a .png file.
- Traveling through a nether portal no longer places the player outside the portal.
- Pets no longer follow the player in spectator mode (wolf and ocelot).
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- 15 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.4
- MC-10979 – Hardcore single player has repeating screens and weird links
- MC-46771 – Pets follow spectator
- MC-49060 – Chest sticking open when teleported while GUI is up
- MC-61758 – Vines no longer spread correctly in corners
- MC-61895 – Crash when putting the default spawn egg in Monster Spawner
- MC-68642 – Certain characters cannot be typed on certain keyboard layouts ("AltGr" behaving like "Ctrl")
- MC-73504 – Nether portals place players two blocks beside the portal
- MC-77371 – Mac OS X weird Keyboard when Native Fullscreen
- MC-78020 – "User (formerly known as olduser) has joined" shows multiple times
- MC-78491 – Custom player heads exposing player's IP address
- MC-79152 – Security vulnerabilities involving skulls
- MC-79468 – 3D item model glitch
- MC-79612 – NBT accounting incorrectly allows for giant allocations of empty lists
- Private issues
References[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]