We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
August 23, 2012
12w34a is the second snapshot released for 1.4.2.
Additions[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Added item frames.
- Crafted like a painting but with leather instead of wool.
- Added cobblestone wall and mossy cobblestone wall.
- Added flower pot.
- Added new Full-screen toggle to the Video settings.
- Added new use Vsync toggle in the Video settings.
- Added two new crops (carrots and potatoes) and associated items.
- Added arrow-sensitive wooden buttons.
- Added a mob called wither, only available through external modification such as editing mob spawners, mods, or hacks. It shoots exploding projectiles called Wither Skulls and destroys nearby blocks. It also has a boss health bar.
- Added potion of invisibility.
- Added an unused texture in gui/items.png.
Changes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Brewing recipes for Potions of Night Vision and Invisibility added:
- Fire spreads differently based on difficulty.
- Mob grinders now give less XP when you farm them continuously.
- Saplings now have a smaller hitbox.
- The f: item on the F3 debug screen now shows the exact direction the player is looking, between -180 and 180 degrees from south.
- Improved maps
- Maps now align to a grid, making it easier to create adjacent maps.
- A compass and paper do now create an empty map
- An empty map has no data on it until you right click on it. The point on your world where you right clicked it is the map's center
- A map (with data) can be cloned. Cloned maps are stackable
- Maps can be zoomed out (but not zoomed in)
- Stairs now auto-arrange into corners. This is a test and may change based on feedback.
- Mobs (and all other entities) can travel through portals.
- Fire charges shot from a dispenser or a Blaze create the "fireball" sound effect.
- Leather armor can be dyed.
- The default color of leather has changed.
- You can right-click a full cauldron with dyed armor to remove dye.
- Tamed wolves' collars can be dyed.
- Removed the “Work in Progress block” from the Creative menu.
- F3+P will toggle the auto-pause when the window loses focus (mainly for debugging).
- F3+H will toggle detailed item descriptions (also for debugging).
- The particle effect when a trade with a Villager has been successful has changed.
- Trapdoors can be placed in top-most position (based on cross-hair aim).
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
3 bugs fixed
- Fixed zombies not burning in the sun.
- Fixed graphical glitch with chests and Ender Chests.
- Fixed crash bug with beacon blocks.