Από Minecraft Wiki
January 31, 2013
13w05a is the seventh snapshot released for 1.5.
Additions[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Fully implemented multiple snow heights
- Drops one snowball for every layer of snow
- Each level of snow has its own height collision
- The topmost layer of snow does not have collision, so the player is always slightly sunken in the snow
- Visually, four layers of snow is the same height as a slab. However, five layers of snow has the same collision height as a slab
- Crafting recipe is 3 snow blocks in a row to create 6 snow layers
- For each thin layer of snow crafted, the player loses exactly half the snowballs required to produce it
Changes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Improved the scoreboard system
- Added team mechanics including custom name colors, friendly fire options and objective tracking per team instead of per player
- Added a new display type – Displays value below nametags
- Added a new criteria type – health, ranging from 0 to 20
- Increased beacon range
- Effects are infinite upwards with the beam.
- 1 layer: 41 blocks diameter (previously 33)
- 2 layers: 61 blocks (previously 49)
- 3 layers: 81 blocks (previously 65)
- 4 layers: 101 blocks (previously 81)
- Improved Stairs
- Improved lighting
- Stairs no longer prevent sprinting
- Rebalanced bonemeal
- Everything now usually takes 2–3 uses to fully grow, but it's random
- Now uses the 8s bit on block 149 to represent its powered state, rather than a separate block ID, 150. Block 150 is deprecated.
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
From released versions before 1.5
- MC-666 – Spawn Protection not working properly.
- MC-1324 –
/difficultycommand doesn’t produce any messages.
- MC-1775 – Hash size breaks redstone
- MC-2987 – Can't Sprint Going Up Stairs
- MC-4232 – SpawnPotentials list working incorrectly
- MC-8437 – URL parser does not detect 4 letter TLDs.
- MC-8487 – Wither doesn’t generate health when in minecart.
- MC-8510 – Gamerule doMobLoot doesn’t affect xp drops.
From the 1.5 snapshots
- MC-6032 – Comparator outputs “pulse” when side signal is on.
- MC-6039 – The delay of the comparator is inconsistent.
- MC-6077 – Comparators causes block updates while idle.
- MC-6536 – Comparator is miscounting Hopper's contents
- MC-6640 – Comparators trying to lock Repeaters even if their output is 0 (graphical)
- MC-6941 – SRV is no longer used to lookup servers.
- MC-6951 – High-res texture pack items have garbage on edges.
- MC-7087 – Mining activator rail isn’t boosted by pickaxe.
- MC-8172 – TNT defuses when travelling between dimensions.
From the previous snapshot
- MC-8186 – Scoreboard vanishes when changing dimensions.
- MC-8189 – Right-clicking with a helmet in hand crashes the game.
- MC-8222 – Dispenser will put on stacks of armor.
- MC-8277 – Scoreboard system doesn’t accept @a.
- MC-8389 – Giant Mushrooms still grow instantly from Bonemeal
- MC-8416 – Furnace Minecarts drop a Minecart and TNT.