We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
February 26, 2013
13w09a is the eleventh snapshot released for 1.5.
Additions[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- A way for mobs/entities to ride other mobs/entities
- They no longer dismount upon reload
- Mobs can now be spawned riding other mobs
- Allows for a lot of customization
- An example is a "flying" minecart that can still be rideable by spawning a bat with a minecart on top
Changes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Improved fonts
- Fonts are now changeable
- Added HD font support
- Smooth Lighting can now be changed to Minimum, Maximum & Off
- Minimum uses the old Smooth Lighting, and Maximum fixes a bug with stairs
- Animated blocks and items in texture packs now require the animation definition
- Updated language files
- Players riding on an entity will keep it when logging off (the entity will disappear along with you) and will still be riding the entity upon logging back on
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
From released versions before 1.5
- MC-221 – Players and Movs fall off vehicles and other ridden entities upon world reload, glitching through blocks
- MC-4009 – When a repeater is placed when facing the direction f=0 it flashes for one tick then goes of
From the 1.5 snapshots
- MC-6077 – Comparators causes block updates while idle
- MC-7167 – Hopper's name doesn't change in its GUI after renamed in anvil
- MC-9391 – Command Block Arguments Length
- MC-9404 – Comparators bug again
- MC-9687 – Hopper don't update comparator when receiving item stack
- MC-10033 – Scoreboard accepts arguments for @p but if not found it will use a wrong name
From the previous snapshot
- MC-9788 – Mob Spawners failing to "Saving entity NBT"
- MC-9935 – EntityAIAvoidEntity Interference
- MC-10143 – Crash report of vanilla 13w07a shows "
Suspicious classes: $Proxy3, $Proxy4]"