February 26, 2013
13w09a is the eleventh snapshot released for 1.5.
Additions[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- A way for mobs/entities to ride other mobs/entities
- They no longer dismount upon reload
- Mobs can now be spawned riding other mobs
- Allows for a lot of customization
- An example is a "flying" minecart that can still be rideable by spawning a bat with a minecart on top
Changes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Improved fonts
- Fonts are now changeable
- Added HD font support
- Smooth Lighting can now be changed to Minimum, Maximum & Off
- Minimum uses the old Smooth Lighting, and Maximum fixes a bug with stairs
- Animated blocks and items in texture packs now require the animation definition
- Updated language files
- Players riding on an entity will keep it when logging off (the entity will disappear along with you) and will still be riding the entity upon logging back on
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
From released versions before 1.5
- MC-221 – Players and Movs fall off vehicles and other ridden entities upon world reload, glitching through blocks
- MC-4009 – When a repeater is placed when facing the direction f=0 it flashes for one tick then goes of
From the 1.5 snapshots
- MC-6077 – Comparators causes block updates while idle
- MC-7167 – Hopper's name doesn't change in its GUI after renamed in anvil
- MC-9391 – Command Block Arguments Length
- MC-9404 – Comparators bug again
- MC-9687 – Hopper don't update comparator when receiving item stack
- MC-10033 – Scoreboard accepts arguments for @p but if not found it will use a wrong name
From the previous snapshot
- MC-9788 – Mob Spawners failing to "Saving entity NBT"
- MC-9935 – EntityAIAvoidEntity Interference
- MC-10143 – Crash report of vanilla 13w07a shows "
Suspicious classes: $Proxy3, $Proxy4]"