We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
September 27, 2013
Changes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- An alert appears telling you to use item names when you spawn an item in using its ID, as they will soon become deprecated
- A different alert in the main menu warns you of a change in the far future, which will result in Minecraft requiring at least the OpenGL 2.1 feature set
- The "Diamonds to you" achievement can be obtained by throwing a diamond at a zombie with the "CanPickUpLoot" NBT-tag
- Minecart with Command Block only activates every 4 ticks (2 redstone ticks) when on a powered Activator Rail
- Changed the item name (the name used in place of block and item IDs in the /give command) of the Minecart with Command Block from "minecraft:hopper_command_block" to "minecraft:command_block_minecart"
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- From the 1.7.2 snapshots
- MC-32091 – "Diamonds to you" Achievement not available in Singleplayer
- MC-31693 – Super Secret settings does nothing / Shaders don't work
- From the previous snapshot
- MC-32663 – Some shaders render entire screen black
- MC-32687 – Activating Minecart with Command Block with an Activator Rail causes multiple activations
- MC-32699 – Squid damage multiplayer - End of Stream, NullPointerException
- MC-32673 – Command Blocks ignore Gamerule "commandBlockOutput"
- MC-32672 –
/testforcommand no longer works