Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
October 17, 2013
13w42a is the twelfth snapshot for 1.7.2.
Additions[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Witches now spawn anywhere where the light level is 7 or less, including any biome and underground.
- Different letters can now be typed on signs
Changes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Stained glass and stained glass panes have a smoother/transparent texture
- Rewrote the sound system
- You are now able to add new sounds using resource packs
- Resource packs can now add, remove, supplement, randomize, and group sounds using JSON
- Sounds and music are now stored together in the new .minecraft/assets/sounds folder
- Improved maps
- Transparency adjusted slightly
- You can no longer see the water surface from underwater
- Inventory of the player
- The armor boxes get black when empty and away from cursor.
- Putting cursor over the armor inventory displays which armor is to put on there.
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- From released versions before 1.7.2
- MC-4921 – Sounds (e.g. mobs/portals/water) don't immediately fade
- MC-10633 – You cant look through ice or stained glass if you have it in your hand, but you can if it is placed
- MC-19483 – Sounds playing after leaving world
- MC-26660 – Constant minecart sound
- MC-28478 – Successful hit sound effect does not match the sound in the assets sound folder
- From the 1.7.2 snapshots
- MC-31577 – Major bug: arrows shot by infinity bow/skeleton do not despawn over time
- MC-32082 – Signs, Heads and Cauldrons have a full block breaking texture
- MC-32295 – Glitchy item borders with mipmapping and anisotropic filtering activated
- MC-32314 – The Mojang logo is blurry
- MC-33141 – Rain does not stop
- MC-33182 – Losing connection to server when a minecart command block is placed on a powered activator rail
- MC-34096 – Minecart sound is considered an enemy monster
- MC-34649 – Glass panes, stained glass and ice show the texture in all faces
- From the previous snapshot
- MC-34889 – Superflat shows void particles
- MC-34892 – Mobs/other players only looking in one direction/walking backwards on SMP