We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
May 15, 2014
14w20a is the twenty-third snapshot released for 1.8.
Additions[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Can make text display on a players screen in the form of a title and/or subtitle
/title <player> times <fadeIn> <stay> <fadeOut>
- Set the fade in time, the stay on screen time and the fade out time for the title
/title <player> title <raw json message>
- Set and start showing the title
/title <player> subtitle <raw json message>
- Set and start the subtitle
/title <player> clear
- Clear titles immediately
/title <player> reset
- Reset all title parameters to defaults (fade times)
Changes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Now generate on the surface of desert, mesa, mega taiga and mushroom biomes
- Tab list
- Made tab-list more consistent and a little prettier when using health display objective.
- Now groups together teams
- Now sorts players by name
- Spectator mode
- Adjusting fly speed in spectator mode now works vertically too.
- World borders
- If you’re stuck outside the world border, it is possible to freely fly/walk around (not possible to freely walk through the border from the inside though)
- F3 debug screen
- The 'Towards Positive/Negative X/Z' is back
- Block meta data
- Blocks no longer have bits for meta data, the freed up bits are now used for block ids (dynamically)
- "Run, coward! I hunger!"
- "Blue warrior shot the food!"
- "Warning! A huge battleship "STEVE" is approaching fast!"
- "Rise from your grave!"
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
From released versions before 1.8
- MC-8881 – Mobs treat any layered snow as non-solid
- MC-26203 – Scoreboard: player does not appear in sidebar after setting initial score to zero
- MC-33084 –
/givecommand at dead players
- MC-41234 – "
/summon"ed or spawned LeashKnots always spawn at 0, 0, 0
- MC-51776 – 32000 Command block character limit only works as a 16000 character limit within Minecraft
- MC-52881 – Knockback distance incorrect, depends on login order
From the 1.8 snapshots
- MC-44331 – Interacting with invalid villagers crashes the game
- MC-45303 – Surface dungeons generating without spawner, chests, and most of floor
- MC-46765 – Leaves, Block of Redstone, TNT and Glowstone cause suffocation damage
- MC-48442 – Mob Dungeon spawning without floor / with broken chests / overwritten spawner
- MC-48535 – Creeper explosion animation missing if
mobGriefingset to false
- MC-49577 – Slime spawning
- MC-50275 – Leads don't show knot on fence posts and cannot be right clicked
- MC-50323 – Chest not openable with item frame on, standing too close
- MC-50852 –
/scoreboard players reset * objectiveclears sidebar for other scoreboard objectives
- MC-50974 – Renamed items not displaying name in item frames after respawn
- MC-51080 – Endermite ignore
- MC-53380 – Staying outside border makes you unable to move at all
- MC-53435 – Debug screen: Facing towards negative/Positive X/Z removed
- MC-53469 – Sliders have incorrect values causing world to never be created
(java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: n must be positive)
- MC-54164 – footstep, hugeexplosion and largeexplode particles don't appear
- MC-54228 – Respawning after death outside of worldborder places player at Y=256
- MC-54381 –
/scoreboard players operationdoesn't work on a player that's not on a scoreboard, but also does work