Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
2013 Music Update
|“||If you restart Minecraft, it'll become a whole bunch more awesome thanks to @C418's latest works :)||„|
The 2013 music update was an update to the game's music assets that occurred on November 13, 2013. It occurred for all players, even those who did not update their version. On that date, 17 music tracks by Minecraft composer C418 were introduced into the game – 16 tracks that had been previously released on his album Minecraft - Volume Beta, and one additional track.
Additions[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Four tracks that play at the main screen: "Mutation", "Moog City 2", "Beginning 2" and "Floating Trees".
- Six tracks that play in Creative mode: "Biome Fest", "Blind Spots", "Haunt Muskie", "Aria Math", "Dreiton" and "Taswell".
- Four tracks that play in the Nether: "Concrete Halls", "Dead Voxel", "Warmth" and "Ballad of the Cats".
- One track that plays in the End: "The End"
- One track that plays during the credits: "Alpha"
- and one track that plays during the fight with the Ender Dragon.
See also[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
References[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]