Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Adventure mode is a game mode intended for player-created maps, limiting some of the gameplay in Minecraft. In this mode, the player cannot directly destroy any blocks with any tools or place any blocks, in order to avoid spoiling adventure maps or griefing servers. Players are only allowed to craft items, and interact with mobs, item frames, and paintings.
Command blocks are intended for use in adventure mode gameplay.
Features[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Blocks cannot be destroyed by hand, and require an item with the CanDestroy tag.
- Blocks require the CanPlaceOn tag to be placed.
- Interaction with mechanisms as well as trading is allowed.
- Compatible in multiplayer.
- Players spawn exactly on the world spawn point even if it falls within a structure.
Uses and Tips for Adventure Mode[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- You can use it as a useful way to protect your server from griefers (people who destroy things in Minecraft worlds), since blocks, clocks, and other placeable items cannot be broken in Adventure mode.
- Adventure Mode can be used for adventure maps, and the breakables can add an interesting feeling to the map. You may give your players tools with CanDestroy tag if you want them to be able to break some blocks. If you only want them to have a tool at a certain point of time, you can connect a pressure plate with /clear @p (or @a for all players) [itemID] (or otherwise execute this command, of course).
- Players will spawn on the world spawn exactly to the block, including the y coordinate (if there is space for the player there; if not, it searches upward).
Video[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Note: Various changes have been made to Adventure Mode in 1.8, making this obsolete. See the History Section below for details.
History[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|July 7, 2010||Adventure mode, formerly Dungeons and Levers, was announced by Notch as a gamemode that will be available when the game is finished. Notch hinted at four players to compete, permadeath like in Hardcore mode making it rogue-like in nature, and a quest system with randomly generated maps/quests.|
|1.3.1||12w22a||Added Adventure mode. Accessible through the cheats command, /gamemode 2 <playername> or /gamemode adventure <playername>. It is still possible to craft in Adventure mode both with the 2×2 crafting grid in the player's inventory and with the full sized 3×3 crafting table. The player can still interact with blocks with an interface, such as chests, dispensers, crafting tables, furnaces and brewing stands. The player can also go through portals, but cannot activate one by using flint and steel; flint and steel can be used to activate TNT.|
|1.4.2||12w34a||Certain blocks can now be removed with the correct tools and all blocks can be placed.|
|1.8||14w02a||Block hitboxes no longer appear in Adventure mode if interaction with the block is impossible.|
|Block destroying is now impossible by default. See here for the correct tools before this version.|
|The CanDestroy NBT tag can be used to determine which blocks can be allowed to be broken.|
|14w06a||The CanPlaceOn NBT tag can be used to determine which blocks a block can be placed on |
|TU19||CU7||1.10||Patch 1||Added Adventure Mode.|
Issues[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Issues relating to “Adventure” are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
References[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]