Από Minecraft Wiki
December 20, 2010
Beta 1.0 was the first version with a working server-side inventory. It also included other changes and fixes.
Additions[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Added capes for Mojang employees.
- Added the deadmau5 skin (only in use on deadmau5's server)
- Working server-side inventory.
- Tooltips in inventory - When you mouse over an item, its name appears.
- New constant splash text on the main menu: "Finally Beta!"
Changes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Made SMP servers save chunks way less often in most cases. Chunks don’t resave if they got saved in the last 30 seconds.
- Moving too far away from a chest, or having it blow up, closes the inventory screen.
- You can now throw eggs.
- Throwing an egg has a chance of spawning a chicken.
- You can't store things in the inventory crafting fields anymore.
- Introduced leaf decay again. It acts differently from before.
- Player's goatee is removed
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
3 bugs fixed
- Many issues fixed as a result of a working server-side inventory
- Tools thrown on the ground don't repair themselves anymore.