We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Beta 1.5_01 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Beta 1.5.
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
8 bugs fixed
- Blocks can now be placed on snow.
- Rain no longer goes through translucent blocks.
- Pumpkin and jack o'lantern inventory texture now correctly faces forward.
- Pumpkins are no longer worn backward on the player.
- Game no longer crashes when rails are placed next to detector rails, or vice versa.
- Wolves are less common than in 1.5, but still more common than in 1.4.
- Blocks cannot be placed back into the output slot of furnaces, thus fixing the statistic exploit.
- If Minecraft detects a broken save file, it will attempt to recover the world.
Reupload[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Beta 1.5_01 was reuploaded later on April 20, 2011 for servers only to fix the following:
2 bugs fixed
- Game no longer crashes from "internal server error" created by bugs in 1.5_01's Server in SMP
- Players no longer get the Saving Chunks screen when taking something out of the Crafting Table