October 27, 2011
Beta 1.9-pre5 is the fifth pre-release for 1.0.0.
Additions[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Several new achievements
- Debug features:
- Pressing F6 causes the player to get "stuck" to the camera until F6 is pressed again. This allows players to appear to phase into blocks.
- Pressing F9 causes the camera to freeze in its position, allowing to see the player model rotating in third person view.
- Scrolling the mouse wheel (which also scrolls the inventory) rotates the forward, left, right, and back directions
- Pressing Y, H, U, O, I, K, J, L, N and M change the camera positioning in a variety of ways, While pressing two functionally connected keys at the same time (example: Y + H) will revert that view back to normal.
Changes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Video Settings
- Added option to turn off clouds.
- In creative mode, using an empty bucket won't fill up if removing fluids with it.
- Hostile mobs act neutral in creative mode.
- Entity punch range in creative mode reduced, as a result.
- Fence post selection boxes now resemble their collision boxes.
- Slimes now spawn on levels 0-40 rather than 0-16, making them much more common.
- Ender Dragon
- Water flowing downwards creates source blocks, instead of flowing water.
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
8 bugs fixed
- Monster Spawners cannot be collected with a Pickaxe enchanted with Silk Touch.
- Mycelium and End Stone are now available in the creative inventory list.
- The step on stairs is properly lit.
- Lily Pads now have the correct coloration in the inventory and have a name tag.
- End Stone now has a name tag (previously "unnamed")
- Melons once again drop the correct number of slices.
- Data error when attempting to block with an enchanted sword fixed, blocking with enchanted sword now possible
- Baby animals now work in SMP.