See Data values
See Data values
Obtaining[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Stone buttons are broken more easily with pickaxes, and wooden buttons are broken more easily with axes.
|Breaking time[note 1]|
- Times are for unenchanted tools in seconds.
A button will also be removed and drop itself as an item:
- if its attachment block is moved, removed, or destroyed
- if water flows into its space
- if a piston tries to push it or moves a block into its space
A button will be destroyed without dropping itself as an item if lava flows into its space.
Crafting[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Wooden Button||Any Wood Planks|
Natural generation[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Stone buttons are naturally generated in strongholds, next to iron doors.
Usage[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Redstone circuit
Redstone power[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- To place a button, use the "Use Item/Place Block" control (right-click, by default) while aiming at the surface to which it should be attached.
- A button can be attached to the side, bottom and top of any full solid opaque block (stone, dirt, blocks of gold, etc.).
- Buttons are usually in an inactive state, but can be temporarily activated by players. To activate a placed button, use the "Use Item/Place Block" control (right-click, by default). A wooden button can also be activated by a fired arrow.
- Mobs cannot activate buttons directly, but arrows fired by skeletons or dispensers can activate wooden buttons.
- When activated, a stone button will remain active for 10 redstone ticks (1 second, barring lag), while a wooden button will remain active for 15 redstone ticks (1.5 seconds, barring lag). A wooden button activated by a fired arrow will remain active until the arrow despawns after one minute or is picked up. Breaking a button hit by an arrow and placing it again will not auto-activate it, but using it an additional time will result in the button being pressed until the arrow despawns.
- While active, a button:
- powers any adjacent redstone dust to power level 15, including beneath the button
- powers any adjacent redstone comparators or redstone repeaters facing away from the button to power level 15
- strongly powers its attachment block to power level 15
- activates any adjacent mechanism components, including above or below, such as pistons, redstone lamps, etc.
- When a button changes state it will provide a redstone update to all redstone components adjacent to itself (including above and below), and to all redstone components adjacent to its attachment block.
Fuel[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Data values[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
A button's type is defined by its ID name, and its orientation and activation status is stored in its block data. A button also has a block state which is expected to replace the functionality of block data in a future version.
A button's ID defines what type of button it is.
|Name||ID Name||Block ID|
Block data[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Data values
A button's block data stores its orientation, and whether it is active:
Three bits storing a value from 0 to 5:
|0x8||If this bit is set, the button is currently active.|
Block state[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Block states
|The direction to the button, from the block it is attached to.|
Opposite from the direction the player faces when placing a button.
|True if the button is currently activated.|
Video[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
History[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|1.0.1||Added stone button in the Seecret Friday Update 3.
|1.4.2||12w34a||Added wooden buttons.|
|12w34b||Changed crafting recipe for both stone and wooden buttons.|
|12w37a||Changed redstone signal duration of the button from 9 to 12 redstone ticks|
|1.8||14w04a||Buttons are now able to be placed on the top and bottom of blocks.|
|1.9||15w43a||Wood buttons are given a different sound from stone buttons.|
|16w02a||Wood buttons are now broken more easily with axes, and stone buttons are broken more easily with pickaxes.|
|1.11||16w33a||Wooden buttons can now be used in furnaces.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.13.0||build 1||Added buttons.|
|TU1||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||Added stone buttons.|
|TU9||Added wooden buttons.|
|Changed crafting recipe for stone button.|
|TU14||1.04||Wooden buttons can now be triggered by arrows.|
|TU31||CU19||1.22||Patch 3||Buttons are now able to be placed on the top and bottom of blocks.|
Issues[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Issues relating to “Button” are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
|Redstone κύκλωμα||Κύκλωμα ρολογιού|
|Προτεινόμενα μαθήματα||Σύνθετη κυκλώματα Redstone|