As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
See Data values
See Data values
Obtaining[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Stone buttons are broken more easily with pickaxes, and wooden buttons are broken more easily with axes.
|Breaking time[note 1]|
- Times are for unenchanted tools in seconds. For more information, see Haste § Instant mining.
A button will also be removed and drop itself as an item:
- if its attachment block is moved, removed, or destroyed
- if water flows into its space
- if a piston tries to push it or moves a block into its space
A button will be destroyed without dropping itself as an item if lava flows into its space.
Crafting[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Wooden Button||Any Wood Planks|
Natural generation[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Stone buttons are naturally generated in strongholds, next to iron doors.
Usage[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Redstone circuit
Redstone power[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- To place a button, use the "Use Item/Place Block" control (right-click, by default) while aiming at the surface to which it should be attached.
- A button can be attached to the side, bottom and top of any full solid opaque block (stone, dirt, blocks of gold, etc.).
- Buttons are usually in an inactive state, but can be temporarily activated by players. To activate a placed button, use the "Use Item/Place Block" control (right-click, by default). A wooden button can also be activated by a fired arrow.
- Mobs cannot activate buttons directly, but arrows fired by skeletons or dispensers can activate wooden buttons.
- When activated, a stone button will remain active for 10 redstone ticks (1 second, barring lag), while a wooden button will remain active for 15 redstone ticks (1.5 seconds, barring lag). A wooden button activated by a fired arrow will remain active until the arrow despawns after one minute or is picked up. Breaking a button hit by an arrow and placing it again will not auto-activate it, but using it an additional time will result in the button being pressed until the arrow despawns.
- While active, a button:
- powers any adjacent redstone dust to power level 15, including beneath the button
- powers any adjacent redstone comparators or redstone repeaters facing away from the button to power level 15
- strongly powers its attachment block to power level 15
- activates any adjacent mechanism components, including above or below, such as pistons, redstone lamps, etc.
- When a button changes state it will provide a redstone update to all redstone components adjacent to itself (including above and below), and to all redstone components adjacent to its attachment block.
Fuel[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Data values[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
A button's type is defined by its ID name, and its orientation and activation status is stored in its block data. A button also has a block state which is expected to replace the functionality of block data in a future version.
A button's ID defines what type of button it is.
|Name||ID Name||Block ID|
Block data[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Data values
A button's block data stores its orientation, and whether it is active:
Three bits storing a value from 0 to 5:
|0x8||If this bit is set, the button is currently active.|
Block state[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Block states
|facing||The direction to the button, from the block it is attached to.|
Opposite from the direction the player faces when placing a button.
|powered||True if the button is currently activated.|
Video[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
History[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|1.0.1||Added stone button in the Seecret Friday Update 3.
|1.4.2||12w34a||Added wooden buttons.|
|12w34b||Changed crafting recipe for both stone and wooden buttons.|
|12w37a||Changed redstone signal duration of the button from 9 to 12 redstone ticks|
|1.8||14w04a||Buttons are now able to be placed on the top and bottom of blocks.|
|1.9||15w43a||Wood buttons are given a different sound from stone buttons.|
|16w02a||Wood buttons are now broken more easily with axes, and stone buttons are broken more easily with pickaxes.|
|1.11||16w33a||Wooden buttons can now be used in furnaces.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.13.0||build 1||Added buttons.|
|TU1||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||Added stone buttons.|
|TU9||Added wooden buttons.|
|Changed crafting recipe for stone button.|
|TU14||1.04||Wooden buttons can now be triggered by arrows.|
|TU31||CU19||1.22||Patch 3||Buttons are now able to be placed on the top and bottom of blocks.|
Issues[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Issues relating to “Button” are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
|Redstone κύκλωμα||Κύκλωμα ρολογιού|
|Προτεινόμενα μαθήματα||Σύνθετη κυκλώματα Redstone|