- Entity data
- Tags common to all entities see Template:Nbt inherit/entity/template
- Age: The number of ticks the item has been "untouched". After 6000 ticks (5 minutes) the item is destroyed. If set to -32768, the Age will not increase, thus the item will not automatically despawn.
- Health: The health of the item, which starts at 5. Items take damage from fire, lava, falling anvils, and explosions. The item is destroyed when its health reaches 0.
- PickupDelay: The number of ticks the item cannot be picked up. Decreases by 1 per tick. If set to 32767, the PickupDelay will not decrease, thus the item can never be picked up.
- Owner: If not an empty string, only the named player will be able to pick up this item, until it is within 10 seconds of despawning. Used by the give command (and can be set in a summon command) to prevent the wrong player from picking up the spawned item entity.
- Thrower: Set to the name of the player who dropped the item, if dropped by a player. Used by the "Diamonds to you!" achievement.
- Item: The inventory item, without the Slot tag.
- Tags common to all items see Template:Nbt inherit/item/template