|This article is a stub.|
Please help us by expanding it.
|The contents of this page are not supported by Mojang AB, the Minecraft Wiki, the or the .|
Yes (not required to work)
TooManyItems is a mod created by Marglyph. The mod allows the player to visually choose and get directly in his or her inventory any object (blocks or items) from the game without the need to type any command like "/give <ID>" (unlike INVedit, which requires going to the menu to edit your inventory), including acquiring infinite stacks of items, blocks and infinite tools. As well as this, it also allows you to save up to seven different inventories and even throw stacks into the trash when they are not needed. The mod is currently compatible with Beta 1.2 through 1.8 and it is most of the time compatible with the new snapshot. The mod needs Modloader to make unlimited stacks of blocks refresh automatically. However, this is only for versions below 1.8.
Use[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
TooManyItems does not require any other mod to run, except Modloader is needed for unlimited items. However, this has been updated in version 1.8, as Modloader or Forge are no longer required. When you are playing, there is a menu that shows when you open up your inventory, which displays all the blocks and items, including ones not obtainable in Creative mode (which included fire, end portal frames, and all other entities that can't be obtained in vanilla Minecraft). Left-clicking an item/block in the menu will instantly place a stack of it in your inventory, where as holding shift and clicking will place an infinite stack of 111 in your inventory, and right clicking will place one of it in your inventory. As of TooManyItems for 1.0.0, you can change from creative mode to survival mode, change the time from dawn, noon, dusk, and midnight, and toggle rain/snow with the toolbar at the top. In newer versions, every tool is located to the right of the inventory. If you do not like this feature then you can go to the config file and set itemsonly:false to true. Right-clicking on the output square when crafting will craft the maximum possible amount of the recipe based on the number of items put in the input slots. Shift-clicking an item in your inventory would transfer it to your chest and vice-versa without dragging it, though this feature was already put in Vanilla Minecraft around the Adventure Update. The mod is a good for multiplayer use, because it allows you to quickly change gamemodes, so one does not have to type /gamemode (0/1/2) (username). This mod also allows you to delete items.
How to install[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
To install TooManyItems you download the file, open it and drag all the files to minecraft.jar, after that you have to delete META-INF. This is only for outdated versions of minecraft.
As of the new launcher update, you can download it as a Minecraft Forge Version. You simply have to download Minecraft Forge here and the TooManyItems Forge version here. Run the Forge installer, click on install to client. Then Minecraft forge will be installed. When it's finished, you drag and drop the TooManyItems file in the mods folder in the .minecraft direction. When finished, open the launcher and select the "Forge" profile. Click on play and create/load a world.
-Note- It's possible that TooManyItems is not displayed when you go to your inventory. Simply press "O" and it should pop up. To hide it, press "O" again.
~Warning~ This mod is extremely useful for single player use, but when using it for items id's on servers (e.g. tmi: 17 : 3 dark wood, server: air 38) For the majority of them time though the id's for the blocks do line up. This however would only really come into play if the server has an admin shop plugin. These seems to be coming more common with the addition of new blocks or block directions as of 1.3.1. Also on servers, to receive the items that you want you need to have the /give command. When doing so you will always get the correct item even though that particular item may not work in the admin shop.
Trivia[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- In SSP, if you shift click on armor items, as an attempt to get infinite armor, and then equip it you will receive absolutely no damage from anything (with the exception of the void) even after the armor if removed or thrown away in the trash.
- You can hide the TooManyItems box and information by pressing the default button 'O'. This can be changed in the config file.
- While not wearing armor if you are flying and you change to survival mode, press shift and when you hit the ground you will take damage depending on how high up you are.
- This mod is Known to update to Minecraft's current version very fast.
- On Vanilla servers, TooManyItems will drop items in front of you, instead of placing stacks of 64 directly in your inventory.
- It is possible to change what type of mob the mob spawner spawns. To do this, go to the config file and change "spawner:Pig" to "spawner:(mob)" just remember to have the first letter in caps. (It appears that Withers and Witches cannot be used.)
- In SMP, you cannot delete your items/blocks via the Trash Button, nor can you can use unlimited stacks or save inventories.
- It sometimes doesn't work with Forge (some have found TMI 1.4.7 compatible with Forge-universal 1.4.7 as well as TMI 1.5.2 compatible with Forge-universal 1.5.2 build 188.8.131.526)
- Type the word mod and it will remove, type it again then it mods it again.
In the TooManyItems mod, there 13 buttons on the top left of it which can do these. However, be warned, these are only for the old versions. In the new version, the controls are located to the right side of the inventory.
- TrashCan Button = Delete Item / Deletes all items in inventory when Shift Clicked
- Sunrise Button = Changes time to Morning/Dawn
- Moonrise Button = Changes time to Dusk/Sunset
- Sun Button = Changes time to Mid-Day
- Moon Button = Changes time to Night
- Rain Drop Button = Changes weather to Rain/Snow
- "C" Button = Can make you change from Survival to Creative
- Creeper Button = Changes difficulty Peaceful, Easy, Normal, Hard
- Heart Button = Restores health and hunger.
- Chest button = The list of items
- Book button = A page that allows you to place an item in a black square and enchant it. White text means you can do it legit and red means it's not possible in vanilla but you can still do it with TooManyItems. Next to the Enchantments is a - and a + sign wish can give you a lower or higher enchantment. When you've got the enchantment(s) you want, press the Make button. On the enchanting page you can also name the item and save it to a favorite page.
- Bottle button = Takes you to a page where you can make your own potions. You can add duration what number (in example: Strength II) it is. You can add more effects too with the same options. You can choose if its going to be a splash potion or in a bottle. To make the potion press the Make button. You can also save it to your favorites.
- Star button = Takes you to the Favorite page. If you have an enchanted item/potion you've made and like, you can save them in the favorite page by clicking on the buttons on the pages.
- Firework button = A page where you can make your own firework, being able to choose the shape/size, for example; a creeper-shaped firework. You can also choose three colours you want in the firework, like red, blue and orange. You can make these fade to different colours, for example, red fades to pink, blue fades to green, and orange fades to yellow. Finally, you can choose the flight duration of the rocket, the minimum being 1, and the maximum being 5.
Download[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Gallery[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]