No, but catches fire from lava
|Block Entity ID||
dec: 25 hex: 19 bin: 11001
Obtaining[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Note blocks are most quickly broken with an axe.
|Breaking time[note 1]|
- Times are for unenchanted tools in seconds.
Crafting[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Any Wood Planks +
Usage[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Playing music[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Note blocks play a colored musical note when hit or when powered by redstone. A note block must have at least one block of air above it to play a sound. Notes can be heard up to 48 blocks away.
Note blocks will play when next to a powered block. Each time a note block plays a note, a note particle will fly out of the top, with the color depending on the pitch (but not the instrument).
Pressing use on the block increases the note pitch up a semitone, with a total of two full octaves (24 semitones) being available to play for each instrument (bass is two octaves (24 semitones) lower than the standard range, giving the player four octaves (48 semitones) of effective range if the player needs to combine instruments for higher pitch coverage). The range of notes span from F♯3 to F♯5. After reaching the highest note, pressing use again resets it back to F♯3, as does breaking the block and picking it back up. The exact pitch to pressing assignment is shown below.
Alternatively, there is a graphical version available:
You can roughly check the tuning of a block by looking at the note icon.
Instruments[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
The instrument played depends on the material of the block underneath the note block. Note that these are groups of blocks defined by the code, not just the individual block.
|Sand or Gravel||Snare drum|
|Glass||Clicks and sticks|
|Any other material||Piano or harp|
Powering note blocks[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Note blocks can be powered in a variety of different ways following normal redstone principles, however some ways of powering note blocks are more convenient than others or produce unexpected results.
- When a note block is powered by a switch on its side it does play but is often very difficult to hear since the sound of the switch activating is so loud.
- Since note blocks need a space above them, note blocks powered by pressure plates or redstone directly above them do not make a sound.
Fuel[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Data values[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Block entity format
A note block has a block entity associated with it that holds additional data about the block. The block's block entity ID is
Block entity data
- Tags common to all block entities see Template:Nbt inherit/blockentity/template
note: Pitch (number of uses).
powered: 1 or 0 (true/false) - if true, the noteblock is being provided a redstone signal.
Video[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
History[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|1.2||Added note blocks.|
|1.9||15w34a||Their power state is now controlled through a tag, and therefore can be controlled independently of any redstone signal.|
|1.11||16w32a||The block entity ID is changed from |
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.13.0||build 1||Added note blocks.|
|0.15.0||build 1||Note blocks can now be moved by pistons.|
|TU1||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||Added note blocks.|
Issues[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Issues relating to “Note Block” are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
Trivia[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Note blocks start at the pitch F♯/G♭, which is interesting since there is no known musical instrument tuned to F#.
- The sound files for the note blocks can be found in assets/sounds/note, you can see that the harp sound is named "harp" and also that there is an unused sound called "pling".
- You can tune a note block even if there is a block above it, however the note will not be seen nor will any sound be made.
See also[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
References[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Redstone κύκλωμα||Κύκλωμα ρολογιού|
|Προτεινόμενα μαθήματα||Σύνθετη κυκλώματα Redstone|