Alpha 0.11.0 is an update to that added Minecraft: Pocket Edition skins, boats, fishing, new mobs and more.
Support for more languages.
Death messages Custom kick and ban messages.
Fishing Frame rate graph screen.
Text formatting codes.
Show server status and message of the day on server entries screen.
"Now with skins!"
Version exclusive: " Blame shoghicps!" Skins
Version exclusive: Player can choose 'Steve' and 'Alex' models and can apply their own custom skin.
The custom skins use the same format as PC, and are applied by selecting a photo from the camera roll. Version exclusive: Can be applied via Skin Packs (costs $0.99/£0.79 each).
commands. Rename worlds.
Lock/unlock day cycle (Only an option if the world is in Creative mode).
Version exclusive: Make old worlds infinite.
This creates a new world with all the saved data (items, terrain, etc) of the original map (confined in the 256x256 map), and sets the world type to infinite, and keeps the world name
Original world before expansion is renamed <world name>-old. Added the view bobbing option. Status effects
Potions won't be added until
the Nether is added. Currently, only the following effects can be obtained legitimately:
Through inventory editing, it is possible to affect the player with all status effects, such as Regeneration, and Absorption, and function correctly, however the effects Hunger and Saturation do not do anything, due to the lack of the Hunger bar. 
Block of Redstone
Only purpose is to store redstone dust. Grass Path
Grass path blocks that are lower than normal grass blocks (15/16th of a block).
To create, tap a grass block with a shovel.
Replaces the gravel paths in villages.
Version exclusive: Emits smoke when destroyed. Version exclusive: Crafting recipe is 5 wood planks and a wooden shovel.
Larger in size.
Color is dependent on the planks used.
Sprite color is always the same; doesn't change based on actual boat color.
When in boat, two buttons for steering appear. The right button steers to the left, the left button steers to the right. Pressing both buttons moves the boat forward.
Are more resistant to damage - when colliding with another block, the boat will not break.
Can support two riders, including passive and hostile mobs.
Passive and hostile mobs can ride in a boat without the player.
Version exclusive: Cubic Bobber
Creative Inventory Additions
Changed game logo.
Limited player names to PC allowed names.
Game attempts to repair corrupted worlds.
Added a hide button to the chat screen.
Edit button in the world selection menu from the top right corner to the side of each world, along with a new icon.
External button now appears when tapping New rather than Edit. Improved World/IP list. Performance
Improved performance when turning.
Improved multiplayer bandwidth usage.
Improved client/server communication.
Improved disconnection messages.
Now includes the reason of the kick/ban.  Improved text rendering.
Improved world loading.
Improvements to multiplayer spawning.
Faster torch placing (less lag).
Added server-side checks on games.
Non-fancy render mode now works properly.
0-9 and a-f to color, "l" to bold, "o" to italic, and "r" to clear. Third person interactions are only available in front of the player.
Increased creative mode interaction range.
Players in creative mode no longer catch on fire or display a burning animation.
Added hat layer and arms of pigmen, like the PC version.
Particle effects, block breaking animations, and sounds from other players are now shown on multiplayer.
Updated inventory icon from a Brick block to a chest.
Chiseled and mossy stone bricks can now be crafted.
Cracked stone bricks can now be smelted. Grass
Grass pixels are now square and tall grass has random height.
Drinking it now removes status effects. Armor
No longer reduces damage from fire or falls.
Version exclusive: Burning mobs will set the player on fire if touched or bumped.
Now have improved accuracy.
108 bugs fixed Fixed tame wolves
Fixed the block break feedback circle disappearing on suspend
Fixed crashes while saving world
Fixed crashes on armor screen
Fixed crashes on furnace screen
Fixed world not being saved
Fixed world crash when unknown blocks are present
Fixed trees growing on the client
Fixed desert wells and special biomes (Birch Forest M, Birch Forest Hills M, Extreme Hills M, Extreme Hills+ M) not generating
Fixed issue with connecting to local games
Chat now creates more lines for a single phrase if long enough
emerald ore floating Fixed emerald ore generating in place of
monster eggs Fixed picking up items not having an animation
– Destroying the core before it cools down causes forever night MCPE-671
– Jumping while approaching slabs MCPE-1120
– Weird gravity animation when the sand or gravel falls to the fence door or fence gate... (Happens on Survival and Creative) MCPE-2024 – Realms error message: MCPE-4703
"public/m/ does not exist."
– Crash when items are removed from furnace. MCPE-4879
– Creative items glitching to different items MCPE-4935
– Sandstone Stairs have the incorrect name. MCPE-4954
– Sand/gravel falling when placed on top of torches MCPE-5130
– 3 blocks deep of water... MCPE-5137
– Changing name in-game options (Survival and Creative) MCPE-5161
– Light blue wool/carpet has incorrect name MCPE-5449
– Can't craft quartz stairs in the Stonecutter MCPE-5450
– Duplicate of a Player after a crash (Tested in Realms) MCPE-5455
– No item pick up animation MCPE-5793
– Had duplicate amounts of dirt in my toolbar MCPE-6123
– Getting stuck in the void after dying MCPE-6472
– Even when bed is destroyed, you will spawn at the bed's location. MCPE-6599
– Wooden Axe can't be used as fuel in a furnace MCPE-6628
– Can't back out of Restricted Site page without allowing website MCPE-6667
– Water level doesn't go down. MCPE-6694
– Zombie pigman does not have a helmet MCPE-6813
– Auto mining block MCPE-6851
– Water overlap(?) ladder MCPE-6853
– Carrots and Beetroots Grow Extremely Slow MCPE-6855
– Duplicate of a consumable item in use shows up in the hotbar MCPE-6858
– Day and night in creative mode MCPE-6860
– Unable/refuses to connect while connected with Wi-Fi Direct MCPE-6861
– Naturally generated stationary lava doesn't update MCPE-6866
– Light in closed rooms MCPE-6874
– Bedrock is breakable in Survival mode MCPE-6885
– Bone Meal Bug MCPE-6898
– Block collecting animation MCPE-6912
– world does not generate and closes out of minecraft pocket edition MCPE-6952
– Lava MCPE-6965
– Glass bug with mobs MCPE-6973
– Sign shadow makes it hard to read the text MCPE-6996
– Stone Walls In Water MCPE-6999
- Blocks don't render/weird glitchy geometry on Android 2.3.3 MCPE-7012
– Fence attempts to connect to the gate MCPE-7050
– Mossy Cobblestone Wall item name incorrect MCPE-7166
– No fall damage for guests MCPE-7185
– Birch Planks aren't flammable MCPE-7235
– Failed Sapling Growth Still Replaces Grass with Dirt MCPE-7688
– Feeding Wolves and animals in survival duplicates the food MCPE-7830
– Duplication glitch MCPE-7835
– Can not create a new world MCPE-7837
– Grass does not grow under or past Fences MCPE-7848
– Grass blocks under water and under lava MCPE-7854
– Mobs on minecart do everything at double speed MCPE-7864
– Action button (ignite, tame, ...) can be use far away from the mob MCPE-7872
– Sand falls through torch MCPE-7882
– Sand glitch MCPE-7883
– Cocoa Beans won't grow at all MCPE-7887
– Furnace glitch transfer oak planks to birch or any type MCPE-7888
– Game crashes when pressing 'Quit to title' MCPE-7889
– At (x,0,y), top of the texture of the block shows whereas the sides are invisible MCPE-7891
– door duplication glitch MCPE-7904
– Tapping the login to realms button opens unexitable 'not found' page MCPE-7908
– Double tall blocks deletes any type of block MCPE-7912
– Water does not function properly on transparent blocks MCPE-7915
– It won't cause an update when silverfish break out of monster eggs. MCPE-7924
– Iron bars don't connect to glass panes. MCPE-7935
– Acacia and Dark Oak Stairs do NOT burn MCPE-7952
– Beetroot seeds not spelled correctly MCPE-7953
– Minecarts disappear after saving MCPE-7957
– Space is replaced with "game_difficulty" text in username bar MCPE-7965
– No flames on player's 3rd person view (CREATIVE ONLY) MCPE-7988
– Glowing blocks at (x,127,z) MCPE-8031
– The player gets damaged when connecting to survival servers MCPE-8039
– No sound on multiplayer when host player is breaking or putting blocks MCPE-8040
– Mobs can breed when separated MCPE-8045
– Loss of seed generation of the world MCPE-8046
– portions of buildings gone or world's not saved MCPE-8047
– Bedrock does not spawn beneath mesas MCPE-8048
– Emerald generation, happens after caves generation MCPE-8050
– Not Saving After I Play MCPE-8057
– water does not flow when creating a new world MCPE-8082
– Chickens walk on water MCPE-8099
– Compass leads secondary player to different point from primary player MCPE-8108
– Beds display light level zero when covered by a block MCPE-8109
– Unequipped armor causes a crash when dying with the armor tab open MCPE-8118
– Entities invisible when at/above the build height MCPE-8123
– MCPE does not check world names for impermissible characters MCPE-8124
– Usernames starting with "/" used as command MCPE-8128
– Can click invisible cancel button during world generation MCPE-8143
– Arrows bounce off wolves and dogs MCPE-8212
– You do not catch on fire from mobs which are on fire MCPE-8245
– Crash when quitting to title whilst opening a chest MCPE-8279
– When red sand falls onto a torch, it changes to white sand MCPE-8341
– Naturally spawned lava has no blast resistance below a certain level MCPE-8352
– Losing multiple items after crash MCPE-8373
– Underground lightning is affected by sunrise/sunset MCPE-8512
– Item duplication from hotbar in survival mode MCPE-8515 – Invisible bottom layer MCPE-8582 This update has the most build versions in pocket edition history