iOS, Android, FireOS - August 10, 2016
Windows Phone, Windows 10, Gear VR - August 11, 2016
Alpha 0.15.6 was released to enable a massive suite of VR-specific features and fix some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.15.4.
- Windows 10 Edition Beta now supports Oculus Rift.
- Better keyboard and mouse support when Oculus Rift is enabled.
- Tweaked Windows 10 UI when in Oculus Rift mode for better usability.
11 bugs fixed
- Oculus platform launcher updated with localization handling fixes and correct Virtual Studio redistributable packages.
- Audio now plays through user’s selected audio device.
- The C button on the keyboard can now be used to switch between television mode and immersive mode.
- Fixed some localization fonts for all editions.
- Fixed a minor crash issue on Gear VR edition.
- MCPE-10056 - Dismount is bound to wrong key
- MCPE-11241 - Moving fuel into the furnace draws units from the first stack touched instead of from the one you tap
- MCPE-15956 - XBox live "child" accounts cannot connect to realms server
- MCPE-16038 - Missing Translations : achievement
- MCPE-16168 - Redstone dust are not breaking in moving piston
- MCPE-16445 - Zombies burn while it's raining during the day