Pocket Edition Alpha 0.16.1
Alpha 0.16.1 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.16.0.
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
From released versions before 0.16.1
- MCPE-15455 - Skeleton Horse Traps Rapid Spawning
- MCPE-16497 - You can put some redstone component blocks over fences and walls.
- MCPE-17695 - World Crash with version 0.16 with ios 9.3
- MCPE-16091 - Spelling mistake in PistonBlockEntity
- MCPE-15704 - Power Rail not activating
- MCPE-16078 - Pistons effecting players differently in LAN-joined worlds
- MCPE-17114 - Mob Spawners Work in Light Level Above 12
- MCPE-14379 - Name Title on Minecraft Windows 10 Creative Inventory Floats over Items
- MCPE-16609 - Torch Placement Bug
- MCPE-17480 - Shears only shear when their durability is 100%
- MCPE-17454 - Minecart with Hopper Activator Rail Bug
- MCPE-16173 - Chat not working on Xbox live multiplayer
- MCPE-17352 - Durability of tools does not get affected by usage.
- MCPE-17613 - Crash when trying to rename a map
- MCPE-17669 - Creepers don't explode when attacking other mobs
- MCPE-12356 - Snow Golems Do Not look at target mobs.
- MCPE-16766 - Unplugging USB devices causes crash
- MCPE-14791 - Comparators don't activate when they're getting power from detector rails
- MCPE-12766 - Mobs turn black after coming outside of dispenser
- MCPE-11921 - Punching squids while not in the water still make bubble particles
- MCPE-12259 - hitting ground hard when you fly high distances and back down to ground slowly