Pocket Edition Alpha 0.9.5
Android - July 24, 2014
Additions[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Bryce Mesa
- Extreme Hills +
- Jungle M
Changes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Moss stone can be crafted from a cobblestone + a vine.
- Version exclusive: Diorite, andesite and granite can craft stone bricks.
- Players that have been placed at extreme heights by the respawn bugs are now placed back at y=130.
- (Android) Reduced battery usage by canceling rendering when in the background.
- Players no longer get stuck in the “Locating Server” screen when the server is full.
- Animals no longer despawn.
- Improved performance
- Increased FPS in older devices
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Fixed many problems caused by locking the device, such as freezing, crashing, world corruption and more (Android)
- Fixed a graphical corruption issue (missing chunks, corrupted chunks and animals) that happened when switching away from the game (Android)
- Fixed chunks not loading in multiplayer when the client device is slower than the server
- Fixed a crash when loading flat worlds after updating from 0.9.0/2
- Fixed a possible server crash when a player disconnects from a multiplayer world
- Fixed a possible crash or corruption when playing in multiplayer as a client
- Fixed fountains’ water in strongholds
- Fixed missing textures (Amazon Fire TV)
From released versions before 0.9.5
- MCPE-1030 - Glass panes stick to edge of world
- MCPE-1033 - Breaking a torch adjacent to an open door will close the door
- MCPE-2131 - Baby Animals running look weird
- MCPE-4529 - Torch Glitch
- MCPE-5741 - Rendering bug on far objects
- MCPE-6259 - There are no particles and we can't see the sun and clouds under water.
- MCPE-6584 - Cant ignite many TNT's in some situations
- MCPE-6596 - Blocks placed down turns into a different block (Multiplayer)
- MCPE-6603 - Nether reactor core description missing period
- MCPE-6606 - Light gray dye description wrong
- MCPE-6626 - Breaking Animation slightly shakes
- MCPE-6637 - Infinite Multiplayer Bonemeal
- MCPE-6644 - No beet roots on creative
- MCPE-6660 - after I downloaded maps I played them then when I was done with the maps I couldn't delete some of them I don't know if it only happens to me if it only happens to me sorry
- MCPE-6731 - iOS in-game keyboard - RAM consumption
- MCPE-6765 - Sugar Cane not disappearing
- MCPE-6777 - hard to explain, i caught it on video, 3:12 - 3:52  - really weird bug when TNT exploded and was resolved once reloaded the map.
- MCPE-6785 - The cacti block when it updates it wont pop off the cacti it just stays there
- MCPE-6804 - In creative mode if you fly at cloud level you can fly out of the world on all devices
- MCPE-6823 - crashes when you press play
- MCPE-6824 - unable to join external server
- MCPE-6845 - Torches Too Dark
- MCPE-6846 - Player Disappear Above Hight Limit
- MCPE-6887 - Animals don't spawn
- MCPE-6927 - Mobs dont spawn with full health
- MCPE-6932 - no description for cobblestonewall
- MCPE-6936 - Chest,Furnace,and Stonecutter are kickers
- MCPE-6946 - Doors acting funny
- MCPE-6953 - can tap through chat box
- MCPE-7001 - Minecraft PE becomes very laggy when breeding chickens that are swimming/floating in water.
- MCPE-7029 - Inventory not cleared after falling out of the world
- MCPE-7067 - Cobwebs can't destroyed by liquid or fire.
- MCPE-7088 - Typo on description
- MCPE-7090 - Walk Past The Edge Of All Worlds
- MCPE-7096 - Incorrect sign 'typing'.
- MCPE-7142 - Gravel is floating!?!?
- MCPE-7223 - When you break a block with glass, glass turns red and yellow
- MCPE-7241 - Stone brick slab name wrong
From the 0.9.0 development versions
- MCPE-7289 - immersive mode
- MCPE-7389 - Unusual Enderman glitch
- MCPE-7395 - podzol named wrongly
- MCPE-7406 - Cant move camera with "SPLIT CONTROL" + "LEFTY" modes.
- MCPE-7443 - 0.9.0 beta loads fine on my Nexus 7 (2012) but I cannot open old worlds or create new ones
- MCPE-7447 - Rendering bug
- MCPE-7569 - Can't place pumpkins/jack 'o' lanterns on snow blocks
- MCPE-7637 - Lightbug on the ground of a flat world
- MCPE-7638 - Crafting error
- MCPE-7749 - World size attribute is inconsistent
- MCPE-7752 - Game stuck
Reupload[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Alpha 0.9.5 was reuploaded for Android on July 27, 2014 to fix some bugs.