See Data values
See Data values
There are two versions of the pressure plate: the stone pressure plate () and the wooden pressure plate (16px). The only difference between the two are which entities they can detect.
Obtaining[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
A stone pressure plate can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will drop nothing. A wooden pressure plate can be mined using any tool, or without a tool, however axes are the fastest.
|Breaking time[note 1]|
- Times are for unenchanted tools in seconds.
A pressure plate will also be removed and drop itself as an item:
- if the block beneath it is moved, removed, or destroyed
- if a piston tries to push it or moves a block into its space
Crafting[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Stone Pressure Plate||Stone|
|Wooden Pressure Plate||Any Wood Planks|
Natural generation[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
One stone pressure plate is generated naturally in each desert temple.
Usage[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Crafting ingredient[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Detector Rail||Iron Ingot +
Stone Pressure Plate +
Redstone component[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Redstone circuit
A pressure plate can be used to detect entities on top of it (players, mobs, items, etc.).
- To place a pressure plate, use it while aiming at the face of a block adjacent to the destination space.
- A pressure plate can be attached to:
- A pressure plate cannot be attached to the side or bottom of any block, but attempting to make such an attachment may cause the plate to attach to the top of a block under the destination space. For example, if a fence is on the ground, attempting to attach a plate to the side of the fence will cause the plate to be attached to the top of the ground next to the fence instead.
- A pressure plate activates when an entity is on top of it (specifically, when the entity's collision mask intersects the bottom quarter-block of the pressure plate's space, which may include entities flying close to the ground) and deactivates 5 redstone ticks (0.5 seconds, barring lag) after no entities are on top of it, with a minimum activation time of 10 redstone ticks (1.0 seconds, barring lag).[Verify]
- A stone pressure plate is activated only by mobs (including players), while a wooden pressure plate is activated by all entities (including players, mobs, items, arrows, experience orbs, fishing bobs, etc.) besides snowballs.
- A minecart traveling on rails will activate a pressure plate next to a diagonal track but not one next to a straight track (stone pressure plates are activated only if the minecart contains a mob or player).
- While active, a pressure plate:
- powers adjacent redstone dust, and adjacent redstone comparators or redstone repeaters facing away from the plate, to power level 15
- strongly powers any full solid opaque block beneath it to power level 15
- activates adjacent mechanism components, including above or below, such as pistons, redstone lamps, etc.
A pressure plate is not solid (it is not a barrier to entity movement). A block under a pressure plate can provide a solid barrier underneath it (for mobs to walk across, items to fall on, etc.), but when a pressure plate is placed on a block with a small collision mask, such as a fence or nether brick fence, it is possible for entities to move through the pressure plate while still activating it (walking through it horizontally, or falling through it vertically). Thus, a pressure plate on a fence can be used to detect entities without stopping them (more compactly than a tripwire circuit).
Pressure plates are 0.0625 blocks high (1⁄16 of a block) when inactive and 0.03125 blocks high (1⁄32 of a block) when active, but because they are not solid they do not affect the position of entities "on top" of them (for example, a player on top of a pressure plate is actually standing on the block beneath it).
Fuel[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Data values[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
A pressure plate is defined by its ID and block data. A pressure plate also has a block state which is expected to replace the functionality of block data in a future version.
A pressure plate's ID specifies what type of pressure plate it is.
|Name||ID Name||Block ID|
|Stone Pressure Plate||
|Wooden Pressure Plate||
Block data[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Data values
A pressure plate's data value specifies whether is it active:
|0x1||If this bit is set, the pressure plate is active.|
Block state[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Block states
|True if pressure plate is depressed, providing power.|
Video[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
History[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|1.0.1||Αρχείο:Grid Stone Pressure Plate pre 1.9.pngΑρχείο:Grid Wooden Pressure Plate pre 1.9.png Added pressure plates.|
|1.3||Pressure plates only require two wood planks/stone to craft; previous versions required three (this recipe now creates wooden or stone slabs).|
|1.5||Stone pressure plates are now used to craft detector rails.|
|1.6||Wooden plates no longer require a pickaxe to be successfully extracted; before they used to. Both types of plates can also be recovered by destroying the block they are on.|
|Pressure plates may no longer be placed on leaf blocks. Pressure plates placed on leaf blocks prior to this update will drop when stepped on and may be recollected.|
|1.8||Pressure plates are placeable on fences, though they are not functional as pressure plates in this configuration.|
|1.0.0||Beta 1.9-pre2||Pressure plates now function when placed on top of fences.|
|1.3.1||12w21a||A stone pressure plate now generates in desert temples.|
|12w23a||Wooden pressure plates can be activated by arrows.|
|1.9||15w31a||Αρχείο:Grid Wooden Pressure Plate.png Now have a slightly flatter look in the inventory.|
|15w43a||Wood pressure plates are given a different, slightly more high-pitched activation sound, so that they no longer match the sound of stone pressure plates.|
|15w46a||Mobs no longer spawn on pressure plates.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.13.0||build 1||Added pressure plates. Stone pressure plates are used to craft detector rails.|
|TU1||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||Added pressure plates.|
|TU5||Pressure plates are placeable on fences.|
|TU14||1.04||Wooden pressure plates can be activated by arrows.|
Issues[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Issues relating to “Pressure Plate” are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
|Redstone κύκλωμα||Κύκλωμα ρολογιού|
|Προτεινόμενα μαθήματα||Σύνθετη κυκλώματα Redstone|