As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
See Data values
See Data values
There are two versions of the pressure plate: the stone pressure plate () and the wooden pressure plate (16px). The only difference between the two are which entities they can detect.
Obtaining[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
A stone pressure plate can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will drop nothing. A wooden pressure plate can be mined using any tool, or without a tool, however axes are the fastest.
|Breaking time[note 1]|
- Times are for unenchanted tools in seconds. For more information, see Haste § Instant mining.
A pressure plate will also be removed and drop itself as an item:
- if the block beneath it is moved, removed, or destroyed
- if a piston tries to push it or moves a block into its space
Crafting[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Stone Pressure Plate||Stone|
|Wooden Pressure Plate||Any Wood Planks|
Natural generation[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
One stone pressure plate is generated naturally in each desert temple.
Usage[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Crafting ingredient[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Detector Rail||Iron Ingot +
Stone Pressure Plate +
Redstone component[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Redstone circuit
A pressure plate can be used to detect entities on top of it (players, mobs, items, etc.).
- To place a pressure plate, use it while aiming at the face of a block adjacent to the destination space.
- A pressure plate can be attached to:
- A pressure plate cannot be attached to the side or bottom of any block, but attempting to make such an attachment may cause the plate to attach to the top of a block under the destination space. For example, if a fence is on the ground, attempting to attach a plate to the side of the fence will cause the plate to be attached to the top of the ground next to the fence instead.
- A pressure plate activates when an entity is on top of it (specifically, when the entity's collision mask intersects the bottom quarter-block of the pressure plate's space, which may include entities flying close to the ground) and deactivates 5 redstone ticks (0.5 seconds, barring lag) after no entities are on top of it, with a minimum activation time of 10 redstone ticks (1.0 seconds, barring lag).[Verify]
- A stone pressure plate is activated only by mobs (including players), while a wooden pressure plate is activated by all entities (including players, mobs, items, arrows, experience orbs, fishing bobs, etc.) besides snowballs.
- A minecart traveling on rails will activate a pressure plate next to a diagonal track but not one next to a straight track (stone pressure plates are activated only if the minecart contains a mob or player).
- While active, a pressure plate:
- powers adjacent redstone dust, and adjacent redstone comparators or redstone repeaters facing away from the plate, to power level 15
- strongly powers any full solid opaque block beneath it to power level 15
- activates adjacent mechanism components, including above or below, such as pistons, redstone lamps, etc.
A pressure plate is not solid (it is not a barrier to entity movement). A block under a pressure plate can provide a solid barrier underneath it (for mobs to walk across, items to fall on, etc.), but when a pressure plate is placed on a block with a small collision mask, such as a fence or nether brick fence, it is possible for entities to move through the pressure plate while still activating it (walking through it horizontally, or falling through it vertically). Thus, a pressure plate on a fence can be used to detect entities without stopping them (more compactly than a tripwire circuit).
Pressure plates are 0.0625 blocks high (1⁄16 of a block) when inactive and 0.03125 blocks high (1⁄32 of a block) when active, but because they are not solid they do not affect the position of entities "on top" of them (for example, a player on top of a pressure plate is actually standing on the block beneath it).
Fuel[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Data values[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
A pressure plate is defined by its ID and block data. A pressure plate also has a block state which is expected to replace the functionality of block data in a future version.
A pressure plate's ID specifies what type of pressure plate it is.
|Name||ID Name||Block ID|
|Stone Pressure Plate||
|Wooden Pressure Plate||
Block data[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Data values
A pressure plate's data value specifies whether is it active:
|0x1||If this bit is set, the pressure plate is active.|
Block state[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Block states
|powered||True if pressure plate is depressed, providing power.|
Video[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
History[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|1.0.1||Αρχείο:Grid Stone Pressure Plate pre 1.9.pngΑρχείο:Grid Wooden Pressure Plate pre 1.9.png Added pressure plates.|
|1.3||Pressure plates only require two wood planks/stone to craft; previous versions required three (this recipe now creates wooden or stone slabs).|
|1.5||Stone pressure plates are now used to craft detector rails.|
|1.6||Wooden plates no longer require a pickaxe to be successfully extracted; before they used to. Both types of plates can also be recovered by destroying the block they are on.|
|Pressure plates may no longer be placed on leaf blocks. Pressure plates placed on leaf blocks prior to this update will drop when stepped on and may be recollected.|
|1.8||Pressure plates are placeable on fences, though they are not functional as pressure plates in this configuration.|
|1.0.0||Beta 1.9-pre2||Pressure plates now function when placed on top of fences.|
|1.3.1||12w21a||A stone pressure plate now generates in desert temples.|
|12w23a||Wooden pressure plates can be activated by arrows.|
|1.9||15w31a||Αρχείο:Grid Wooden Pressure Plate.png Now have a slightly flatter look in the inventory.|
|15w43a||Wood pressure plates are given a different, slightly more high-pitched activation sound, so that they no longer match the sound of stone pressure plates.|
|15w46a||Mobs no longer spawn on pressure plates.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.13.0||build 1||Added pressure plates. Stone pressure plates are used to craft detector rails.|
|TU1||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||Added pressure plates.|
|TU5||Pressure plates are placeable on fences.|
|TU14||1.04||Wooden pressure plates can be activated by arrows.|
Issues[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Issues relating to “Pressure Plate” are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
|Redstone κύκλωμα||Κύκλωμα ρολογιού|
|Προτεινόμενα μαθήματα||Σύνθετη κυκλώματα Redstone|