Yes, 7 (when on)
See Data values
See Data values
Obtaining[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Redstone torches can be broken instantly using anything, and drop themselves as an item. To remove a redstone torch, use the attack control button .
A redstone torch will also be removed and drop itself as an item:
- if its attachment block is moved, removed, or destroyed
- if water flows into its space
- if a piston tries to push it or moves a block into its space
If lava flows into a redstone torch's space, the redstone torch will be destroyed (burned) without dropping itself as an item.
Crafting[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Natural generation[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Redstone torches can be found in igloos.
Usage[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Redstone torches can be used as crafting ingredients or redstone components.
Crafting ingredient[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Activator Rail||Iron Ingot +
|Redstone Comparator||Redstone Torch +
Nether Quartz +
|Redstone Repeater||Redstone Torch +
Redstone component[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Redstone circuit
- To place a redstone torch, use the Place Block control while aiming at the surface to which the redstone torch should be attached.
- A redstone torch can be attached to:
- the top or side of any full solid opaque block (stone, dirt, blocks of gold, etc.), including full-block mechanism components (command blocks, dispensers, droppers, note blocks, and redstone lamps)
- the top only of a hopper, cobblestone wall, fence, glass, nether brick fence, an upside-down slab, or upside-down stairs
- Redstone torches cannot be attached to the bottoms of any blocks.
- Attempting to attach a redstone torch to an invalid surface can cause it to "snap" to a valid surface adjacent to the same space. For example, if a fence is on the ground, attempting to attach a redstone torch to the side of the fence will cause the redstone torch to be attached to the top of the ground next to the fence instead.
- See also: Torch placement
- A redstone torch is active unless the block it is attached to is powered. Effectively, a redstone torch inverts the signal applied to its attachment block: power level 0 is changed to 15 and power levels 1 to 15 are changed to 0 (for an alternative that produces a greater range of output power levels, consider a redstone comparator in subtraction mode).
- Walls, fences, glass, slabs, and stairs cannot be powered so redstone torches attached to them cannot be deactivated. Hoppers can be activated but cannot be powered (in the sense that they would power redstone dust next to them), so redstone torches attached to hoppers also cannot be deactivated.
- A redstone torch takes 1 redstone tick (2 game ticks, or 0.1 seconds barring lag) to change state and won't change state unless the signal change to its attachment block is at least 1.5 redstone ticks long (unless the change is caused by the redstone torch itself in a "short-circuit"). For example, a redstone torch won't turn off if its attachment block receives a 1-tick or shorter pulse.
- While active, a redstone torch:
- powers adjacent redstone dust to power level 15, including beneath the redstone torch if it is attached to the side of a block
- powers adjacent redstone comparators or redstone repeaters facing away from the redstone torch to power level 15
- strongly powers a full solid opaque block above the redstone torch to power level 15 (but not next to or below it)
- activates adjacent mechanism components, including above or below, such as pistons, redstone lamps, etc.
- produces "reddust" particles
- A redstone torch never affects the block it is attached to, even if it is a mechanism component. For example, a redstone torch attached to a redstone lamp will not activate the lamp.
- A redstone torch will "burn-out" when it is forced to change state (by powering and de-powering the block it's attached to) more than eight times in 60 game ticks (three seconds, barring lag). After burning-out, a redstone torch will produce a "smoke" particle and a hiss similar to an extinguished fire, deactivate, and will then ignore attempts to change its state until the number of state changes in the last 60 game ticks drops to fewer than eight — after that it will re-activate when it receives a block update (an adjacent block changing its state) or a redstone update which wouldn't normally deactivate the redstone torch. There is no limit on how often a single redstone torch can burn out.
Data values[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
A redstone torch is defined by its ID and block data. A redstone torch also has a block state which is expected to replace the functionality of block data in a future version.
A redstone torch's ID specifies whether it is active or not.
|Name||ID Name||Block ID|
|Redstone Torch (active)||
|Redstone Torch (inactive)||
Block data[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Data values
A redstone torch's block data specifies its orientation.
|1||Facing east (attached to a block to its west)|
|2||Facing west (attached to a block to its east)|
|3||Facing south (attached to a block to its north)|
|4||Facing north (attached to a block to its south)|
|5||Facing up (attached to a block beneath it)|
Block state[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Block states
|facing||The direction the top of the torch is facing.|
History[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|1.0.1||Added redstone torches.|
|1.1.0||Redstone torches can no longer be placed on tree leaves, but only in fancy mode.|
|1.0.2_01||Redstone torch, NOT gates, only signal into blocks above them or next to them.|
|1.2.0_02||Redstone torches no longer duplicate in SMP.|
|1.2_01||Fixed redstone torches acting really weird when placed.|
|1.3||Redstone torches are now used to craft redstone repeaters.|
|1.6.6||It is now possible to place redstone torches on glowstone.|
|1.7.3||Corrected a redstone torch duplication bug when using pistons.|
|1.2.1||'Burnout' time reduced from 100 ticks to 60 ticks.|
|1.3.1||Redstone torches can now be placed on upside-down slabs and stairs.|
|1.4.2||Redstone torches are destroyed when an anvil falls on them.|
|1.5||13w01a||Redstone torches are used to craft redstone comparators and activator rails.|
|1.7.2||13w37a||Block ID 75 (inactive redstone torch) was removed from the |
|1.8||14w07a||Redstone torches attached to the wall are now simply rotated versions of upright redstone torches, rather than having their own block model.|
|14w25a||Burnt-out redstone torches no longer randomly fix themselves.|
|1.9||15w43a||A redstone torch generates as part of igloos.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.13.0||build 1||Added redstone torches.|
|TU1||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||Added redstone torches.|
Issues[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Issues relating to “Redstone Torch” are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
|Redstone κύκλωμα||Κύκλωμα ρολογιού|
|Προτεινόμενα μαθήματα||Σύνθετη κυκλώματα Redstone|