|Block Entity ID||
dec: 255 hex: FF bin: 11111111
dec: 217 hex: D9 bin: 11011001
|“||It's a block for map makers, similar to the command blocks. But this one can save a structure that you build in the world, for example a house, and save it. It is then possible to place it in the world multiple times.
So it's basically saving templates and then copying them back into the world at any position. The nice feature is that every structure can be rotated or mirrored when it's placed.
|—Searge on structure blocks|
Structure blocks are blocks that are used to manually generate structures. They can also be used to save and load structures, alongside structure void blocks.
Obtaining[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
In Pocket edition, Structure blocks are only obtainable through mods.
Usage[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
When placed, use the structure block to open the structure block GUI. The GUI will only open if the player is in creative mode, and has the proper permissions. Once a structure is named, its name will be displayed above the structure block when highlighted, preceded by the block mode (e.g. "Save:House").
Before being placed, the structure block uses a "blank" texture in the inventory, a texture which is currently not used when on a placed block.
A piston cannot move a structure block, but can move a structure void.
Save[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Save mode [S] allows the player to highlight a structure in the world and save it to a file.
- Structure Name
- The name of the structure is entered into this text box. Case sensitive.
- Relative Position
- Enter the X, Y, and Z values for the structure here, based on the position of the structure block. Sets the origin of the structure outline.
- Maximum allowed distance from the structure block is 32 blocks in any direction.
- Show invisible blocks
- Displays air and structure void blocks as small colored cubes. Red cubes signify structure void, while blue cubes signify air. Off by default.
- Structure Size
- Enter the X, Y, and Z values to set the distance from the Relative Position coordinates. This sets the opposite corner of the structure, and defines its size.
- Maximum structure size is 32x32x32.
- When successful, generates a white outline surrounding the structure.
- Detect structure size and position
- Automatically calculates the size and position of the structure using a corner block placed on the opposite corner of the structure.
- The name of the structure in the save block MUST match the name within the corner block, or size calculation will fail.
- Include entities
- While saving the structure, saves any entities within the structure as well
- When all coordinates and a structure name have been entered, press this button to save the structure to a file in
.minecraft\saves\(WorldName)\structures. The name of the structure will be the name of the file.
- This process may also be automated with the use of redstone, but saves triggered by redstone are saved only to memory, not to disk.
Load[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Load mode [L] allows the player to load and rotate saved structure files.
- Structure Name
- The name of the structure file to load from.
- Name is case sensitive; it must match exactly with the name of the saved structure.
- This may be a file found in the
structuresfolder in the minecraft.jar. To load from a folder, simply type
- Relative Position
- The X, Y, and Z coordinates of the corner in which to generate the structure, based on the position of the structure block.
- Show bounding box
- Highlights the outline of the structure; on by default.
- Structure Integrity and Seed
- Removes random blocks that compose the structure based on a user-defined seed.
- Lower integrity values will result in more blocks being removed. The integrity must be comprised between 0.0 and 1.0.
- Include entities
- Include any entities saved in the structure file when loading the structure. Off by default.
- Rotation (0, 90, 180, 270)
- Sets the rotation of the structure to 0° (no rotation), 90° clockwise, 180° clockwise, and 270° clockwise (or 90° counter-clockwise).
- Mirror (¦, <>, ^v)
- Sets the mirroring of the structure to none (¦), left to right (<>), or front to back (^v).
- Press this button once to prepare the outline preview of the structure. When satisfied with the position, press again to generate the structure.
- This process may also be automated with the use of redstone.
Corner[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Corner mode [C] allows for an easier and automatic size calculation while saving or loading structures.
- To use, place on the opposite corner of a save structure block or a second corner structure block. Then, using a save block, press "detect".
- When successful, a white outline will appear.
- Structure Name
- The name of the structure on which to calculate the size and position.
- Name is case sensitive; it must match exactly with the name provided by the complementary save or corner structure block.
Data[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Data mode [D] can only be used during natural generation. They mark the location to run a function specified by its metadata input, which can only be used for relevant structures. The structure block is removed afterwards. This mode is the default mode when a structure block is first placed.
- Custom Data Tag Name
- The name of the function to run.
- End city
- "Chest" - Sets the loot table for a chest beneath the structure block to "chests/end_city_treasure" and sets the loot table seed dependent on the world seed.
- "Sentry" - Creates a shulker at the location of the structure block.
- "Elytra" - Creates an item frame entity with an elytra item inside it at the location of the structure block.
- Woodland mansion
- "ChestSouth" - Sets the loot table for a chest that replaces the structure block to "chests/woodland_mansion" and sets the loot table seed dependent on the world seed.
- "ChestNorth" - Sets the loot table for a chest that replaces the structure block to "chests/woodland_mansion" and sets the loot table seed dependent on the world seed.
- "ChestEast" - Sets the loot table for a chest that replaces the structure block to "chests/woodland_mansion" and sets the loot table seed dependent on the world seed.
- "ChestWest" - Sets the loot table for a chest that replaces the structure block to "chests/woodland_mansion" and sets the loot table seed dependent on the world seed.
- "Mage" - Creates an evoker at the location of the structure block.
- "Warrior" - Creates a vindicator at the location of the structure block.
Structure void[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Structure voids can be placed as part of a structure and generate empty spaces when the structure is generated.
- Unlike air, they will not overwrite blocks at the location when the structure is placed. For example, if you save a 2 block high structure with air at the top and a structure void at the bottom, and load it into a 2 block high area of stone, the top block will become air but the bottom will stay stone.
- Structure void blocks have no collision box but have a small hitbox. Additionally, they are invisible, but are displayed as red cubes when "Show invisible blocks" is turned on in Save mode.
Data values[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
The structure block has an ID name of
minecraft:structure_block and an ID number of 255. It also contains an additional data field which determines which variant is used.
Structure void has an ID name of
minecraft:structure_void and an ID number of 217. It has no additional data.
Block data[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Data values
Block entity[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Block entity format
A structure block also has a block entity associated with it. Its ID is
- Block entity data
- Tags common to all block entities see Template:Nbt inherit/blockentity/template
- name: Name of the structure.
- author: Author of the structure; only set to "?" for normal structures
- metadata: Custom data for the structure
- posX: X-position of the structure
- posY: Y-position of the structure
- posZ: Z-position of the structure
- sizeX: X-size of the structure, its length
- sizeY: Y-size of the structure, its height
- sizeZ: Z-size of the structure, its depth
- rotation: Rotation of the structure, one of "NONE", "CLOCKWISE_90", "CLOCKWISE_180", or "COUNTERCLOCKWISE_90"
- mirror: How the structure is mirrored, one of "NONE", "LEFT_RIGHT", or "FRONT_BACK"
- mode: The current mode of this structure block, one of "SAVE", "LOAD", "CORNER", or "DATA"
- ignoreEntities: 1 or 0 (true/false): Whether entities should be ignored in the structure
Block state[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Block states
|mode||Save Structure Block|
|Load Structure Block|
|Corner Structure Block|
|Data Structure Block|
History[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|1.9||March 18, 2015||Searge tweets an image of a then-mysterious dark block.|
|April 08, 2015||Searge tweets a cryptic message containing another screenshot of the mysterious dark block.|
|He later asks if players would like an unobtainable block whose effects to the world are "visible and exciting."|
|April 14, 2015||Searge tweets another cryptic image, with the dark block visible in the hotbar and in the upper-right corner.|
|Bright dots cover a mysterious floating structure in the upper-left corner, which Searge "clarified" in a later tweet.|
|June 24, 2015||Searge explains that the mysterious block will be a technical block used internally for world generation.|
|July 5, 2015||The usage of structure blocks was detailed in a live stream during MineCon 2015.|
|15w31a||32px32px32px32px32pxAdded structure blocks, which were only available with the |
|They had no interface at the time, and were only used internally by the developers.|
|1.10||May 3, 2016||Jens Bergensten tweets a screenshot of the new structure block textures.|
|He was instructed to make them "feel mysterious."|
|May 13, 2016||ProfMobius tweets an image of the new structure blocks in action, generating what appears to be a fossil made of quartz blocks.|
|16w20a||Structure blocks are now obtainable using |
|Added structure void. Originally developers used barrier blocks for its purpose.|
|16w21a||Structure blocks no longer emit light (was previously light-level 15).|
|Added "Structure Integrity and Seed" to load mode.|
|1.10-pre1||Structure voids are no longer indestructible.|
|Structure void blast resistance reduced to 0 (was 18,000,003)|
|1.11||16w32a||The block entity ID is changed from |
|1.0||build 1||Added structure blocks. While fully implemented, they have no assigned block ID and are completely unobtainable.|
|Added structure void. Similarly to structure blocks, they have no assigned block ID and cannot be obtained in-game.|
Issues[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Issues relating to “Structure Block” are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
Gallery[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
The first image of the then-mysterious structure block, as posted by Michael Stoyke.
Highlighting of the end city structures
Highlighting of end city structures in save mode
Selecting a tree on an island using Save and Corner structure blocks.
Preparing to load the saved tree structure into an empty sunflower plains.
References[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Redstone κύκλωμα||Κύκλωμα ρολογιού|
|Προτεινόμενα μαθήματα||Σύνθετη κυκλώματα Redstone|