Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Date of birth||
August 23, 1988 (age 30)
Decadence Server Cloud
Tobias Möllstam was Mojang's front-end web developer and managed most of the things that were directly related to the company and its websites. He's a longtime coder and designer for the web, but for the last few years he's been into game development which he studied at the University of Skövde. On November 6, 2014, he announced on Twitter that he was leaving Mojang.
Linked in profile here.
Work[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Decadence. A total conversion of the Source engine where 4 players on 2 teams shoot each other.
- Decadence Server Cloud. An auto-scaling solution for Decadence server owners to host Source games on the Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Jordlingar. A contract job for The Museum of World Culture in Gothenburg. (video)
- Presidentspelet. A 10-week game project at the University.
- PiStats. World of Warcraft add-on which communicate raid stats in real-time to a website.
Gallery[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
References[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- “@Elite6809 thanks. :”] – @mollstam, August 23, 2011
- “Today is my last day at Mojang. It’s been a fantastic time, but new adventure awaits! ❤️” – @mollstam, November 6, 2014
|4J Studios site|