We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
February 29, 2012
1.2-pre is the pre-release for 1.2.1.
Additions[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Chiseled stone bricks
- New type of stone bricks
- Creative-exclusive block
- Iron golems
- Now have sounds
- Two new textures have been added to the terrain.png file. They look similar to sandstone but instead they contain hieroglyphics. These blocks have not been added to game yet. ( , )
Changes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- When crafting slabs, you now get 6 instead of 3
- Can now be placed upside-down when placed against the bottom of a block
- When crafting ladders, you now get 3 instead of 2
- Removed camera controls accidentally added in 12w08a
- F3 debug screen
- Pressing F3 now displays what biome you are currently in. Also, raw, sky & block brightness values called rl, sl & bl respectively
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
21 bugs fixed
- Nerfed iron golem spawn rate.
- Fixed bug with updating powered rail when placing redstone.
- Fixed stairs being placed upside down when placed on snow.
- Fixed not being able to put torches on upside-down stairs, probably normal stairs too.
- Fixed jukeboxes not playing above level 128.
- Fixed not being able to grow huge mushrooms above level 128.
- Fixed bug with growing trees above level 128 with bone meal.
- Fixed crash bug with iron golem building.
- When building an iron Golem, the block above them is no longer destroyed
- Fixed tamed wolves still attacking sheep.
- Fixed some language bugs.
- Fixed some Anvil bugs.
- Fixed the client not properly handling biome values greater than 22.
- Fixed mobs spawning half as quick due to the code checking in invalid spawning places half of the time due to the new world height.
- Fixed lava lakes generating over bedrock.
- Fixed iron golem's texture being white or invisible.
- Fixed the iron golem model.
- Fixed villagers being restless at night.
- Fixed nether wart dropping from soul sand.
- Fixed lag from iron golems.
- Iron golems no longer drown.