We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
September 28, 2012
Additions[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Custom potions
- Only available by editing in with a world editor
- Able to create potions with multiple effects
- Added command block arguments
- Added "l" and "lm" arguments for indicating players with a maximum level, and minimum level, respectively
- Added "r" and "lr" arguments for indicating the maximum and minimum range to which players will be affected
- Added a command variable to the "/xp" command
- Use "L" after number to represent number of levels, not number of xp.
- For example "/xp 4L" will give a player 4 levels.
- Added more options to customize spawners
- Spawners can now have their range and maximum spawn limit customized.
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
7 bugs fixed
- “Lots of block placement issues with lighting have been fixed, but nether is still sketchy.”
- Performance seems to be much better now
- Fixed Bottomless Pit.
- Pumpkin emitting stronger light from the wrong face fixed
- Fixed the witch's texture being weird.
- Partially fixed Nether lag by making the server do some of what used to be the client's work and increasing chunk load time slightly
- Fixed some lighting bugs related to upside down slabs and stairs and farmland.