We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is a stub.|
Please help us by expanding it.
Always remember that you need a block of space above a note block.
The Basic Outlook[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- There are many ways to create note block songs, please note that some methods use external programs.
- You can convert any song you want into note block. This can be used with and external application called Note Block Studio created by Davve.
- First of all you need a midi version of your song. If your song is not midi, don't worry. There are many converters on the internet.
- Second you should open your song which can be done by pressing 'Load' then find your .midi file and import it.
- Then play it to see how it sounds. Also please note that in the top right, if it mentions that it is 'Not compatible'. Which you can fix by clicking the button and then pressing fix.
- Now go to File → Export as Schematic, and choose your own options there.
- While it is exporting download MCEdit, this will be the application to import the schematic into your Minecraft World.
- Open your work in MCEdit and Import the Schematic you just exported and place it wherever you will in your world. Wait for it to load.
- Press CTRL S to save your world. Close MCEDIT, and open up your Minecraft world.
Tips[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Always remember to have no water nearby otherwise all of your redstone will get destroyed
- If you have a lot of redstone then it might be helpful to color code or label what part does what incase it breaks
- You can write your own music using the piano at the bottom and you can change the instrument by pressing the buttons with a note block behind an other block.
Basics[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Punch a note block or use a redstone signal to play it
- Tap with the place block button to change the pitch of the note block
- Remember that redstone dust activates all of the blocks around it, not just one.
Redstone[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Other things[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Projects[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
References for Researching[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Note Block
- Redstone Dust
- Redstone Repeater
- Redstone Torch
- Pressure Plate
- Sticky Piston